• The high-quality laser tracking sensor, 40mm finger-operated trackball and a simple DPI switch provide smooth cursor control, optimal precision and easy cursor speed transitions.
• The unique finger-operated scroll ring provides a more precise, intuitive and comfortable scrolling experience.
• All-day comfort is provided through a sculpted mouse-like design to improve palm, wrist, forearm and shoulder position with less hand movement.
• Experience the plug and play default settings or use KensingtonWorks™ software to set pointer and scrolling options and personalize 5 programmable buttons to tackle your common tasks with one touch.
• Connects to Windows and macOS devices via a 2.4GHz nano receiver that stows inside the trackball when not in use. The included USB-A to USB-C adapter works for laptops with limited or no USB-A ports.
• Easily adjust the cursor speed to fit your needs by selecting the appropriate DPI level (400/400-800/800-1500)–lower DPI for precision editing and higher DPI for word processing or casual browsing.
• Effortlessly remove the trackball with your finger or blunt side of a pen to clean dirt, grime and germs–and keep your trackball functioning smoothly.
• Works for up to 14 months on a single AA battery and the low-battery indicator light eliminates surprises. Battery life may vary based on usage.
Kensington Orbit® Fusion™ Wireless Trackball
About This Product
Experience first-in-class trackball innovation. The Orbit® Fusion™ Wireless Trackball provides an opportunity to experience ergonomist approved comfort, the superior control and precision benefits of a finger-operated trackball and a patented scroll ring –within the familiar shape of a mouse.
Perfect for new trackball users, the sculpted mouse-like design provides all-day comfort, offers 5 programmable buttons for significant productivity gains, and three DPI settings for simple cursor control transitions.
The premium laser tracking sensor and 40mm trackball allow users to navigate multiple monitors and large files with less desktop space and better precision and speed.
Let your hand fuse with innovative comfort and control and preferred finger-controlled track and scroll.
Premium Precision & Control
Provides more accurate and smooth cursor control and allows users to easily switch between DPI settings for different cursor speed control.
Patented Scroll Ring
Provides unique comfort and control of a finger-operated scroll ring vs a thumb-operated scroll wheel.
Ergonomist Approved Design
Promotes proper wrist, arm and shoulder alignment to maximize comfort.
Triple DPI Switch
Allows users to easily switch between DPI settings for different cursor speed control (400/800/1500DPI) .
Plug-and-Play or Customize
A full-featured trackball that also allows users to personalize 5 programmable buttons to tackle your common tasks with one touch.
Compatible with Windows and macOS, through UDB-A 2.4GHz wireless nano receiver and comes with an adapter for USB-C connection.
To take your speed and efficiency to the next level, you can customize your Orbit Fusion trackball with KensingtonWorks™. It allows you to change button assignments, add shortcuts to a specific button for repetitive tasks, and launch applications if required.
The software enables you to configure your mouse trackball for any kind of workflow. KensingtonWorks can customize your buttons for different applications, system tasks, or quickly switch between tabs, windows, or virtual desktops.
Effortlessly remove the trackball with your finger or blunt side of a pen to clean dirt, grime and germs–and keep your trackball functioning smoothly.
Long Battery Life
Works for up to 14 months on a single AA battery and the low-battery indicator light eliminates surprises. Battery life may vary based on usage.
The finished trackball mice will do series of strict tests before leaving the factory to check whether it meets the quality standards. In this process, scratches may occur, but it will never affect the performance of the product. This normal phenomenon isn’t part of the official quality assurance clauses of Kensington. Therefore, we can’t accept the return and exchange caused by this, please understand.
According to the rules of airlines, we will remove one AA battery from the package, and then deliver your goods. Thanks for your understanding.
Kensington Orbit® Fusion™ Wireless Trackball Hard Case
The hard case is not included with the trackball and must be purchased separately.
Made Especially for the Orbit® Fusion™ Wireless Trackball
Featuring tough 1680D polyester fabric with a soft interior that perfectly follows the contours of the trackball.
Shockproof, Dustproof, and Water Resistant
Offers exceptional protection from bumps, drops, dirt, and scratches.
Compact and Lightweight
Requires minimal space, for ease of mobility.
USB-A to USB-C Adapter Storage
Conveniently stows the adapter that was included with your trackball.
Includes Carabiner and Lanyard
For added transport options.
Made especially for the Orbit® Fusion™ Wireless Trackball, featuring tough 1680D polyester fabric with a soft interior that perfectly follows the contours of the trackball.
Shockproof, dustproof, and water resistant, the case is compact and lightweight, and offers exceptional protection from bumps, drops, dirt, and scratches. Includes storage compartment for USB-A to USB-C adapter, and carabiner and lanyard for easy transport.
For Your Health
You should not have to reach or stretch to use either the keyboard or the input device.
Correct and incorrect ways to arrange input device, keyboard and display
Your hands and wrists should be in roughly the same neutral position as when your arms are loosely hanging at your sides.
Your wrist should not be bent too much to one side or the other.
Keep wrist and hand in line with forearm.