Soocas W3 Oral Irrigator Dental Portable Water Flosser Tips USB Rechargeable Water Jet Flosser IPX7 Irrigator for Cleaning Teeth
3 cleaning modes :
● Normal (Standard mode)
● Soft (Gentle mode)
● Pulse (Massage mode)
with LED light indication to suit different conditions of teeth and gums, please refer to the picture to adjust the mode
4 different nozzles：
there are 4 types of nozzles meet your different needs:
● standard nozzle
● orthodontic nozzle
● tongue scrapping nozzle
● oral pocket nozzle
Stable water flow Design
Dental health care:
● SOOCAS W3 power flosser water jet delivers water pressure from 30-130 psi with 1400 pulses per minute.
● powerful pulse water, even the power is lower, it still can keep stable water flow to make sure maintain high cleaning performance.
● Deeply cleaning every corner precisely, Brings you oral health and fresh breath.
allow to be used at bath and shower, don’t worry about getting damp in bathroom
High volume water tank:
The detachable 230mL water tank with anti-slip design offers about 60 seconds water flows, enough for you to get through your whole mouth cleaning routine.
Long battery life:
● The water flosser with 2200mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Battery and universal USB 5V charging
● It can works up to 30 days(1 time each day,1 min each time).
● Two minutes Auto shut off prevent energy waste and extend battery life.
the package include:
● Oral Irrigator Handle x 1
● standard nozzle x 1 (1-8 optional)
● orthodontic nozzle x 1 (optional)
● tongue scrapping jet x 1 (optional)
● oral pocket nozzle x 1 (optional)
● Tongue Scraper x 1
● USB Charging Cable x 1
● User Manual x 1
How to use it?
1. Install the nozzle,and you will hear a “click” sound.
2. Filled with clean water.
3. Choose suitable mode,if you are new user,or your gum is sensitive,we advice you choose second “gentle”mode.
4. Prepare a box to Storage water,lean your body forward ,put the nozzle into your mouth,keep your mouth closed, to avoid water splash.
5. Switch on oral irrigator, align to teeth or teeth gap,wash teeth about 1 minute.(it will switch off automatically after 2 minutes)
● If you want to use with water, mouthwash or anti-bacterial rinses, follow the suggestions of your dentist or hygienist.
● Don’t face to your eyes when you turn on the Water Flosser.
SOOCAS W3 PRO ORAL IRRIGATOR
SOOCAS W3 PRO ORAL IRRIGATOR
● 3 modes with 7 gears,best for different conditions of teeth,intensity selection mode matches different tooth states,more protection for gums from bleeding.
● Added point shooting mode to wash away stubborn tooth stains.
● More flexible use,nozzles support 360-degree rotation,deep into the mouth in all directions,more flexible to use.
● Strong pulse water flow,0.6mm of fine pulsed water will penetrate into the crevices of teeth, flush away food residues, and a hygienic and clean oral environment can effectively prevent dental plaque and other oral problems.
● 1300 pulsed power per minute, stable flushing of tooth dirt
● 4-function jet nozzles which can clean the mouth in a comprehensive and delicate way. Equipped with nozzle storage box, easy to store, clean and hygienic
● Type-c fast rechargeable and long endurance of 80 days for convenient travel without frequent charging.
● FDA food grade certification, safe and reliable, safe to use
● PX7 waterproof and can be washed all over to keep clean,fully washable and convenient to use while taking a bath or shower. Removes more stains and plaque than an ordinary oral irrigator. Purchase now this ideal gift choice for your family and friends.
Buy W3 PRO oral irrigator, new and old packaging, random delivery.
FAQ (read before buying)FAQ (read before buying)FAQ (read before buying)FAQ (read before buying)
Q: Oral irrigator new user,why slight itch or bleeding occurs?Q: Oral irrigator new user,why slight itch or bleeding occurs?
A:If you are the first time use oral irrigator,maybe slight itch or bleeding situation will happen,becasue gum isn’t used to deep cleaning like this,this situation will disapear after 1-2 weeks.If not disapear after 2 weeks,maybe you have some teeth disease,like tartar,periodontitis.We advice you go to see a dentist to get a professional solution.
Q: Why side water leakage happens?
A:When you hold it horizontally or aslant,slight side leakage is normal,please do not worry.When you hold it horizontally or aslant,slight side leakage is normal,please do not worry.
Because there is a venting hole on the top of water tank,when engine pumping water, water level decrease , it forms a negative pressure in the tank,water can’t be pumped up if there is no venting hole.All oral irrigators have same venting hole design,and slight water leakage.
We advice you hold it upright to avoid water leakage.We advice you hold it upright to avoid water leakage.